Mini Corn Dog Muffins are covered in a cornmeal crust and cooked in the oven for a quick and easy homemade corn dog dish that the whole family will enjoy.
Easy Mini Corn Dog Dinner Recipe
These little corndog muffins are a must-try for corndog fans. On the inside, it’s buttery and juicy, but on the exterior, it’s golden and crispy.
How To Store Low Carb Corn Dogs
This keto corn dog recipe may be kept in the fridge for 4 to 7 days. Reheat until hot in a 350°F oven or in the microwave.
How To Make Mini Corn Dog Muffins
A mini-muffin pan coated with nonstick cooking spray or fitted with small muffin liners is required for making Mini Corn Dog Muffins.
More Easy Recipes
Mini Corn Dog MuffinsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: American
Mini Corn Dog Muffins are the original! Snack time, supper, or game day are all made easier with these entertaining and poppable snacks. They’re also popular among children.
1 package (16 oz.) hot dogs
1 cup flour (all-purpose)
1 cup cornmeal, yellow
½ cup white sugar
2 teaspoons powdered baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
a single egg
1/4 cup oil (vegetable)
- Preheat the oven to 425 ℉ (220 degrees C). 2 24-cup mini-muffin pans, sprayed with cooking spray
- Cut each hot dog into 8 pieces by cutting it into four parts across and then lengthwise.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together sugar, cornmeal, flour, salt, and baking powder; add egg, milk, and vegetable oil to produce a smooth batter.
- Mix chopped hot dogs into the batter and spoon into tiny muffin cups.
- Bake until the corn muffins are just browned and firm in the middle, about 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
Leave a Reply