Make these very easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks loaded with tons of melted cheese at home instead of going to the pizza shop! Delicious as an appetizer or for dipping into warm pizza sauce or marinara!
On the interior, there’s soft chewy bread with pungent garlic and cheese, cheese, and more cheese! It can be served as a side dish with soup or as a starter. Take a bite out of this warm and soft within crunchy pull-apart garlic bread.
How to Make Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
You can easily prepare these Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks at home in less than 15 minutes from start to finish. With a little marinara sauce, this dish can be served.
Cheese Breadsticks are the ideal accompaniment to an Italian meal. Easy homemade pizza dough coated with butter, garlic, and herbs on top, and heaps of cheese!
Homemade Cheesy Garlic BreadsticksCourse: Sides, AppetizersCuisine: American
1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Place the mixture on parchment paper and flatten it out as if you were making a pizza crust.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly over the dough and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is lightly golden.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut it into slices.
- Serve simply or dipped in marinara or pizza sauce.
Leave a Reply