The fun and elegant way to spice up this comfort dish with loaded mashed potato cups! If you like a loaded baked potato, these mashed potato bites are a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes.
Loaded Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Kids and adults alike enjoy these Muffin Tin Recipes. On the outside, they’re crunchy, but on the inside, they’re warm and creamy. If you have any cold leftover mashed potatoes from Thanksgiving or Christmas, try making these puffs with them.
How To Make Potato Cups
Leftover mashed potatoes are best used in Loaded Mashed Potato Cups. Fill a muffin tray halfway with mashed potatoes, cheese, and seasonings, and you’ve got finger food mashed potatoes!
These mashed potato cups are baked in muffin pans and topped with melted cheddar cheese, giving them all the rich, creamy richness of mashed potatoes!
loaded mashed potato cupsCourse: Main Course, Side DishCuisine: American
Loaded Mashed Potato Cups are a fun and delicious way to repurpose leftover mashed potatoes!
4 russet potatoes, large
4 tablespoons butter
3 cooked bacon pieces, crumbled
1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Cut the mashed potatoes into big chunks after peeling them. Cover with water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked. The water in the pan should be drained.
- Cooked bacon, green onion, parsley, cheese, and garlic are mashed into the potatoes with butter.
- Fill muffin pans halfway with mashed potato mixture.
- Using melted butter or olive oil, brush the tops of each muffin.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375°F or until the tops are crispy and golden.