This Boston Cream Poke Cake is usually an excellent choice if you’re searching for a show-stopping dessert! This fun, quick, and delicious Boston Cream Poke Cake is a fun, easy, and tasty take on the traditional Boston Cream Pie dish.
HOW TO MAKE A POKE CAKE
With the aid of a package of yellow butter cake mix, this Boston cream pie poke cake is really simple to create. This delicious and flavorful cake is topped with a creamy chocolate ganache and filled with vanilla pudding.
A yellow buttery cake filled with French vanilla cream pudding and covered with rich chocolate ganache frosting… is the Boston Cream Poke Cake. Without a doubt, this is a delicious dessert to which we cannot say no!
MORE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
Boston Cream Poke CakeCourse: DessertCuisine: American
This poke cake recipe is similar to Boston Cream Pie, but it’s much easier to make!
1 box yellow cake mix + additional ingredients as directed on the package
2 boxes instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz)
4 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
chocolate chips, 12-ounce bag
1/2 cups heavy cream
- In a 9×13-inch baking pan, make the yellow cake according to package directions. Allow cooling fully.
- After the cake has cooled, use the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over it.
- While the cake cooled down, in a large mixing bowl, combine the instant pudding, vanilla, and milk extract.
- Pour the pudding evenly over the cake before it has a chance to thicken and harden.
- Chill for one hour in the refrigerator.
- Make the chocolate ganache once the cake has chilled. Place chocolate chips in a heatproof dish and heat cream on the stovetop over low heat until it begins to boil.
- To soften the chocolate chips, pour hot cream over them and let them aside for 5 minutes. Allow cooling for 10 minutes after stirring until smooth.
- Smooth the chocolate over the cake using a spatula. Before slicing and serving, Chill for at least 3 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply