Our delicious Italian spaghetti salad dish (also known as the California spaghetti salad recipe) is packed with flavor!
The California Spaghetti Salad is a tasty pasta salad with fresh vegetables and a zesty Italian dressing.
California Spaghetti Salad
This bright and delicious California Pasta Salad is a party favorite! Make it ahead of time if you like; the flavors will only improve as it sets!
Spaghetti Salad RecipeCourse: Salad, Side DishCuisine: Italian
delicious Italian spaghetti salad dish (also known as California spaghetti salad ) is packed with flavor!
1 pound spaghetti, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 pint cherry tomatoes, half-chopped
1 big sliced cucumber
1 big diced red pepper
2 medium diced zucchini
2 cans (2 1/4 ounces) drained sliced black olives
1 medium diced bell pepper
1 bottle of Italian dressing (16 oz.)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 big diced red onion
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
1 paprika teaspoon
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook the pasta as directed on the packet. Rinse in cold water after draining.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber, red onion, olives, green and red pepper.
- To prepare the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Parmesan cheese, Italian salad dressing, celery seeds, paprika, sesame seeds, garlic powder, and paprika
- Toss the salad in the dressing until it is well coated.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight after covering with plastic wrap.