Easy Chicken and Dumplings come together quickly and can be cooked in the Instant Pot or the Crockpot. This dinner requires little preparation because it uses a Cream of Chicken soups and biscuit dough. It’s ideal for a quick weeknight dinner.
Thousands of people love these delectable chicken and dumplings. Although a rotisserie chicken is used in the chicken stew, the dumplings are made from scratch and are almost fool-proof.
HOMEMADE CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking a quick chicken and dumplings recipe. Today, I’m going to share all of my tips and tricks for making homemade chicken and dumplings with minimal work.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS
The ultimate comfort dish is this delicious Chicken and Dumplings recipe! In the most delectable chicken soup, fluffy, handmade dumplings. In minutes, you can make it from scratch!
The convenience of the slow cooker makes supper time a breeze with crockpot chicken and dumplings. With little effort, you can enjoy delicious chicken and dumplings and get supper on the table quickly!
Easy Chicken and DumplingsCourse: Main DishesCuisine: American
The greatest comfort dish is chicken and dumplings. This dinner is delicious thanks to the fluffy dumplings and savory chicken soup!
1 teaspoon seasoning for poultry
¼ cup water
4 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 large finely diced onion
1 can low-sodium chicken broth (10.75 ounces), divided
4 celery stalks, chopped
3 sliced carrots
1 reduced-fat condensed cream of celery soup (10.75 ounces)
1 package (10 ounces) chilled biscuit dough, torn into pieces
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon rosemary (dried)
- In a mixing dish, combine the water, black pepper, poultry seasoning, and salt; add the chicken and toss to coat.
- In a slow cooker, pour 1/2 of the chicken broth; add the chicken and poultry seasoning combination. Over the chicken, carrots, celery, and layer onion, in that order.
- Spread butter on the vegetables, then pour chicken soup and celery over them and garnish with rosemary.
- Cook for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours on high. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it with two forks before putting it back in.
- Add biscuit dough pieces to the chicken mixture. Cook on High for 1 1/2 hours.
Leave a Reply