Coca-Cola cake is a Southern favorite with fudgy icing and a wonderfully sweet flavor. Make this recipe for a flavorful and simple dessert. chocolatey cake with Coca-Cola in the cake and icing. This delectable southern chocolate cake is usually a hit.
- Coca-Cola 1 cup
- 1⁄2 cup of oil
- ½ cup Margarine
- 3 tsp. cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- Flour, 2 cups
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup of buttermilk
- 1 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 pound Margarine
- 3 tbsp Cocoa
- 6 tbsp. cream or 6 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 pound sugar (confectioners’)
- Bring Coca-Cola, oil, margarine, and cocoa to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Mix the sugar, flour, and salt in a separate basin, then pour in the boiling liquid and whisk thoroughly.
- whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, soda, and vanilla.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes in a greased and floured sheet cake pan.
- Heat the butter, cocoa, and milk in a saucepan until the butter melts.
- combine the remaining ingredients. Apply to the hot cake. Allow to cool before cutting.
- Serve with a scoop of natural vanilla bean ice cream on top.
Leave a Reply