Cherry Cheesecake Lush Dessert mixes the richness of lush with the tastes of cherry cheesecake! The ideal one-pan dessert for the holidays and throughout the year!
This no-bake cherry cheesecake is a simple yet delicious no-bake dessert. This classic dish is delicious thanks to its graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling, and cherry pie filling.
Cherry Cheesecake LushCourse: DessertCuisine: American
This Cherry Cheesecake Lush dessert is an easy recipe made With layers of cream and cherry, this no-bake Cherry cheesecake is delicious.
1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers (about 1 package)
melted butter, 6 Tablespoons.
8 oz. softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar, granulated
1 teaspoon vanilla
Whipped Topping (8 oz.)
cherry pie filling (21 oz.)
- Using nonstick frying spray, coat a 9-by-9-inch pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham crackers and butter. 2 tablespoons are set aside for the top.
- In the bottom of the pan, press the graham crackers.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a hand mixer and beat until light and frothy.
- With a spatula, combine the cool whip and cream cheese.
- Cover the crust with half of the cream cheese mixture. Then, on top of the cream cheese, pour the pie filling can.
- Finally, gently smooth out the remaining cream cheese on top of the pie filling.
- Serve with a sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs.
Leave a Reply