One of the easiest treats you’ll ever make is Rolo Pretzel Turtles!! The perfect blend of salted pretzels, chocolate caramel Rolo candies, and tasty pecans. These make wonderful holiday gifts that everyone will appreciate!
Rolo pretzel turtles combine saltiness and sweetness for a delectable snack. This recipe is ideal for any occasion because it simply requires three simple ingredients.
Rolo Pretzel Turtles (3 Ingredients)Course: DessertCuisine: American
The perfect blend of salted pretzels, chocolate caramel Rolo candies, and delectable pecans. These make wonderful holiday gifts that everyone will love!
50 Pretzel Snaps
Rolos 12 oz. Package
50 halved pecans
- Preheat oven to 200 ℉.
- Place the pretzels on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place one Rolo on top of each pretzel after removing all of the Rolo wrappers.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes in a preheated oven, until the Rolos are glistening but still hold their shape.
- Remove from oven and immediately put a pecan half into each Rolo pretzel, pressing down to evenly distribute the chocolate and caramel.
- Allow to cool completely before using so that they solidify. I like to chill them till they’re fully chilled.