Easy Taco Braid can liven up your taco night at home! It’s a great twist on a traditional, stuffed with scrumptious taco meat and creamy, melted cheese. This Easy Taco Braid is a great family dinner made with crescent dough, seasoned taco beef, refried beans, cheese, and salsa.
Easy Taco BraidCourse: RECIPES
Taco Braid is a Mexican meal composed of crescent dough, cream cheese, salsa, taco meat, beans, and cheese.
1 pound ground turkey or beef
1 cup diced onion
taco seasoning (1 tablespoon)
1 cup salsa crescent dough, refrigerated
refried beans, 8 oz
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 ℉.
- Drain the ground meat after browning it.
- Cook until the onions are tender.
- Combine taco seasoning and salsa in a mixing bowl.
- To blend, stir everything together.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Unroll the crescent dough and seal the perforations.
- Cut 2-inch strips along each of the dough’s longer sides
- Refried beans should be spread down the center of the dough.
- On top of the beans, spread the meat mixture.
- Cheese should be sprinkled on top of the meat mixture.
- Crisscross the strips over the meat mixture toward the center.
- Preheat oven to 200°F and bake for 20–25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slices should be cut.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Leave a Reply