Cream Puffs are a simple and attractive treat to make at home. Golden Crispy Pastry is packed with a delectable whipped vanilla cream filling and dusted with powder sugar or dipped in chocolate ganache.
Cream puffs are a dainty bite-size pastry filled with a delectable handmade custard and whipped cream. They are, contrary to popular perception, very simple but give the impression of being very fancy.
Easy Homemade Cream PuffsCourse: DessertCuisine: French
This homemade cream puff recipe looks great but is simple to create, using only six simple ingredients! It’s ideal for family get-togethers, bridal showers, birthday parties, and more.
1 stick butter
1 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
HEAVY CREAM (1 PINT)
INSTANT VANILLA PUDDING, 1 PACKAGE (3.4 OUNCES)
1/3 CUP MILK
- Toss the water, butter, and vanilla in a pot and bring to a boil. Mix in the flour.
- Stir regularly until the mixture leaves the pot’s side and forms a ball. Remove and set aside to cool.
- One at a time beat in the four eggs until smooth.
- Drop by T. onto parchment-lined cookie sheets and bake for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees. SET APART TO COOL.
- Slice in half and fill with filling using a pastry bag or a spoon. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Mix in a mixer until it’s thick!