With a cream cheese layer, graham cracker crust, and light whipped cream, this Pineapple Dream Dessert is a wonderfully quick dessert that takes just minutes to put together! One of my family’s favorite desserts is the pineapple dream.
This Pineapple Dream Dessert is a light, fluffy, and delectable dessert that’s suitable for almost any occasion. It’s a quick and easy dessert with a graham cracker crust, cream cheese layer, and light whipped topping!
Pineapple Dream DessertCourse: DessertCuisine: American
Pineapple Dream Bake Cool, creamy, and refreshing, this coconut-topped dessert is ideal for summer.
2 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers a pair of sleeves
1/2 cup unsalted butter
2 cups sifted powdered sugar
1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
4 ounces softened cream cheese
8 ounces fat-free Cool Whip
20 ounces pineapple, smashed and drained
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Allow butter to cool once it has been melted in the microwave. Toss the crumbs and butter together until fully combined.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, pressing 2 cups of the crumb mixture firmly into a 9×9 square pan. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Reduce the speed of the mixer to low and gradually add the powdered sugar, one cup at a time, until fully combined.
- Turn up the volume and beat hard for about a minute. With a rubber spatula, mix in a heaping tablespoon of the drained pineapple. Cover the crust with the cream cheese and pineapple filling.
- Spread the leftover pineapple on top of the cream cheese mixture after folding in the Cool Whip.
- On top, strew the remaining graham cracker crumb mixture. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.