These protein-rich, low-fat, no-bake breakfast cookies are simple to make and absolutely tasty. They may be prepared in under five minutes and kept in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
No-Bake Breakfast CookiesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: American
Breakfast Cookies: These healthy breakfast cookies just require one bowl to prepare.
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 to 4 tablespoons honey, more as desired
1 teaspoon extract vanilla
1–3 teaspoons chia seeds
3/4 cup old-fashioned oats, plus more if desired
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. Microwave the mixture for 20 seconds. To achieve the desired taste, taste and add extra honey or vanilla.
- Add the remaining ingredients (and any additional mix-ins) after thoroughly mixing the first batch of ingredients. Make sure everything is thoroughly mixed in.
- Try it, and if you want, add more, if necessary. More oats can be added if it’s too runny. More honey and peanut butter should be added if it’s too dry.
- balls of the mixture should be formed before being placed on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Toppings can be added after slightly flattening the balls.
- Set them in the refrigerator or freezer to cool.
- Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply