Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are oozing with peanut butter flavor! To make a batch of excellent no-bake oatmeal cookies with peanut butter, all you need are six ingredients and 10 minutes.
How to Make Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are always a hit! These no-bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies take only 10 minutes to create and are a hit with everyone. If you like peanut butter, this traditional peanut butter no-bake recipe is for you – it requires no butter, eggs, or flour!
Peanut Butter No-Bake CookiesCourse: DessertCuisine: American
These Old Fashioned No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are sure to please. They’re a quick and easy dessert treat that’s sweet, chewy, and uncomplicated to make.
3 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup melted butter
3/4 cup of milk
1/2 teaspoon extract de Vanille
1/2 Cup Puffed Peanut Butter
4 1/2 cup oats (quick-cooking)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, milk, and sugar.
- Bring to a quick boil, then continue to boil for one minute.
- Remove from the heat and mix in the peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir in the oats until the mixture starts to cool down.
- If it won’t fit in the pan, transfer it to a big mixing bowl. Using a teaspoon, drop batter onto waxed paper.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.