No-Bake Kool-Aid Pie — Creamy, cold, and delectable with just three ingredients! This summer, it doesn’t get any easier than this for a no-bake pie!
Kool-Aid pie is a no-bake dessert that only takes a few ingredients, including Kool-Aid. This pie is light, sweet, and somewhat creamy, making it an unexpectedly refreshing summer treat.
WHAT IS NO BAKE KOOL-AID PIE
This No-Bake Kool-Aid Pie is made with only four ingredients and is extremely easy to prepare. A crunchy graham cracker crust is covered with light, creamy Kool-Aid and Whipped Topping.
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE KOOL-AID PIE
The ultimate fun treat is this quick and simple No-Bake Cherry Kool-Aid Pie. Use any flavor of Kool Whip to make this Kool-Aid Pie.
No-Bake Kool-Aid PieCourse: DessertCuisine: American
1 packet of Kool-Aid
1 can sweeten condensed milk (14 oz)
(8 oz) container thawed frozen whipped topping
1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the fruit-flavored drink mix and sweetened condensed milk until smooth and thick.
- Fold in the whipped topping until it is light and fluffy.
- Fill pie crust with filling and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- To make your own kool-aid pie, use any flavor of Kool-Aid.
- You may refrigerate it overnight if needed.