Your new favorite chicken recipe is going to be Marry Me Chicken! This dish combines juicy, succulent chicken breasts with a delectable parmesan cream sauce to create a crowd-pleasing dish, this is a delicious, and creamy chicken meal that will have you swooning! Only a few ingredients and one pan are needed for this simple dish.
What Is Marry Me Chicken?
Easy Marry Me Chicken is rich, creamy, and flavorful! It’s rumored that if you make this chicken meal for your spouse, he’ll ask you for a marriage proposal right away.
This one-pot chicken meal is wonderful for hectic weeknights and will please everyone. It’s also ketogenic, and low-carb friendly.
How To Make Marry Me Chicken
It’s a simple dish that takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. So long as you have all of the ingredients, you can cook it even if a dinner date isn’t carefully scheduled in advance.
Easy Serving Suggestions
What should you serve alongside this sundried tomato-creamy chicken? The options are virtually limitless! A green salad is always welcome, as is steaming any vegetable with salt and butter.
Can You Freeze Marry Me Chicken?
While chicken frequently freezes well, I recommend eating it right away in this case. After freezing and thawing, the creamy sauce will most likely separate, ruining the texture and flavor.
More Easy Chicken Dinners
Marry Me ChickenCourse: DinnerCuisine: American
Your new favorite chicken recipe is going to be Marry Me Chicken! This dish combines juicy, succulent chicken breasts with a delectable parmesan cream sauce to create a crowd-pleasing dish.
1 tablespoon olive oil
3–4 chicken breasts (about 1/2 lbs.)
1 tbsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp thyme, dry
1/2 tsp oregano, dry
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
3/4 cup chicken broth with low sodium
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 375 ℉.
- Oil should be heated in a big cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Sear the chicken on both sides for about 3-5 minutes per side. Place the chicken on a platter and put it aside.
- Cook for 1 minute in the heated skillet with the minced garlic.
- Add the oregano, thyme, heavy cream, chicken broth, and heavy cream.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and sundried tomatoes.
- Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and drizzle the sauce over it.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly done.
- Serve warm with your favorite sides.
- Serve immediately with your favorite side dishes.