This recipe for Impossible Cheeseburger Pie is easy to make, cheesy, and delicious. This is a wonderful family supper for any night of the week, made using Bisquick, cheddar cheese, ground beef, spices, and eggs.
What is Bisquick impossible pie?
People have been raving about this Bisquick impossible cheeseburger pie recipe since it originally appeared on Bisquick boxes in the 70s. It’s a very easy recipe, but it’s incredibly tasty! The impossible cheeseburger pie will bring the whole family to the table!
How to Make Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
Are you looking for a fresh ground beef recipe? This Impossible Cheeseburger Pie is delicious comfort food. In about 45 minutes, you’ll have a delicious meal on the table.
This cheeseburger pie (also known as impossible cheeseburger pie) is a delicious weeknight dish! It’s meaty, cheesy, and wonderfully seasoned, making it a meal that the whole family will enjoy!
Impossible Cheeseburger PieCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
Impossible Cheeseburger Pie without Bisquick Recipe
1 large sliced onion
1 lb ground beef (lean)
Bisquick (1/2 cup)
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 ℉.
- Ground beef and onion should be browned together until the meat is done.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- In a glass baking pan, spread the mixture to the bottom.
- Cheese should be sprinkled on top.
- Combine eggs, milk, and Bisquick in a separate bowl. (it should be a runny mixture).
- The mixture should be poured over the meat and cheese.
- bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.