Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo – a quick and easy fettuccine Alfredo recipe. Add shrimp for a romantic and simple dish that can be served any night of the week. In a thick, creamy, and cheesy Parmesan sauce, tender shrimp are encased in this shrimp recipe.
How to Make Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
You should absolutely try making Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo if you haven’t already. It’s very simple to make, with only three major ingredients.
This is one of the simplest dinners you’ll ever prepare. It’s also great for the summer because it only takes a few minutes over a hot stove.
shrimp fettuccine with alfredo sauce
This Alfredo sauce is thick, creamy, and incredibly tasty. The parmesan cheese gives it a nuttiness, and the garlic brings it to a whole other level of flavor.
Easy Shrimp Fettuccine AlfredoCourse: MainCuisine: Italian
It’s easier than it looks to make homemade shrimp fettuccine alfredo with only a few healthy ingredients and is ideal for a busy weeknight.
1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp
fettuccini pasta, 1 pound
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup half-and-half
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
6 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
season with salt to taste
- a large saucepan of lightly salted water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes after adding the pasta or until the pasta is al dente; drain.
- Cook and stir shrimp and garlic in butter for one minute in a large skillet. Stir in the half-and-half.
- One spoonful of Parmesan cheese at a time, stirring frequently
- Mix in the parsley and salt once all of the Parmesan has been added.
- Make sure it doesn’t boil by stirring constantly.
- It will take some time for the sauce to thicken.
- When the sauce has thickened, add the prepared pasta noodles and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply