Easy Hamburger soup is one of those easy-to-like classic American comfort foods. With ground beef, potatoes, and a flavorful tomato broth. This soup is so popular in our house that it appears on a regular basis. Even in the sweltering summer months! For a more healthy soup, try Potato kielbasa soup
What Is Hamburger Soup?
This one-pot vegetable beef soup, made using ground beef, is a total comfort dish, and it’s made with simple ingredients. hamburger vegetable soup is quick and easy to make, and it’s full of flavor. It’s one of those dishes that goes well on any given weeknight.
How To Make Hamburger Soup
Are you looking for a quick and easy soup? That’s exactly what this hamburger vegetable soup is! It’s full of hamburgers and vegetables, and it’s a quick and easy dinner recipe that the whole family will like.
Easy Hamburger SoupCourse: RECIPES
To prepare hamburger soup, you just need a few simple and inexpensive ingredients.
1 minced onion
1/2 pound ground beef
3 finely sliced celery ribs
4 minced carrots
1 can diced tomatoes (28 ounces)
1/2 cup barley
3 cans beef broth (10 oz.)
2 cups water
1 bay leaf
1 can condensed tomato soup (10.75 ounces)
1 tablespoon parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
to taste black pepper, ground
- Crumble the ground beef into a large soup pot and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the beef has browned evenly and is no longer pink.
- Excess grease should be drained and discarded.
- Combine the onion, celery, barley, and carrots
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato soup, broth, and water
- Parsley, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, and pepper to taste.
- Bring the bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover; cook for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Before serving, remove the bay leaf.