Everyone should have a Easy Dinner Rolls Recipe in their arsenal. These dinner rolls are outstanding. Perfect in every way. Soft and fluffy, What could be better than handmade dinner rolls that have just been baked? They’re light, buttery, and fluffy, and they’re just perfect! It’s quite simple to create, using only seven basic ingredients.
The BEST Dinner Rolls
In less than 30 minutes, you may have soft and fluffy handmade rolls! You’ll never buy store-bought dinner rolls again after making these easy dinner rolls!
Soft And Buttery Dinner Rolls
With a delightful honey butter topping, these Yeast Rolls are incredibly soft and fluffy. The tops turn out to be a gorgeous golden brown. This yeast roll recipe is easy to make and only requires a few basic ingredients.
Easy Dinner RollsCourse: SidesCuisine: American
Dinner rolls that are light, fluffy, and buttery are difficult to resist. With only a few simple ingredients, it’s easy to make at home.
milk, 3/4 cup
water (3/4 cup)
1/2 cup sugar (white)
1 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoon. dried active yeast
5 cups flour (all-purpose)
1/2 cup melted margarine
- Warm milk, water, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the yeast and eggs until thoroughly combined.
- Into a large mixing basin, sift the flour. Make a well in the flour and pour in the milk mixture. Stirring is not recommended. Cover and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix in the melted margarine well with the flour. If the dough is too sticky, add extra flour. Lightly knead. Allow 20 to 30 minutes for the dough to rise.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet and form it into rolls. Allow rising for another 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) and bake the rolls for 15 minutes, or until done.