This will be your go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe from now on! They’re no chill, hand-mixed, and ready in 30 minutes. On the inside, they’re mushy and gooey, while on the exterior, they’re crisp and chewy.
This cookie is soft, chewy, and oh-so-addictive, and it’s the kind of tried-and-true recipe that’s been around for decades. It’s difficult to find a more soothing or tasty cookie than this one when served with a tall glass of milk.
Easy Chocolate Chip CookiesCourse: DessertCuisine: American
The recipe for our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies! These soft, chewy, and delectable chocolate chip cookies are ideal for any occasion and will definitely impress anyone who tastes them.
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (165 g), spooned and leveled
1⁄2 teaspoon of baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon of baking powder
3/4 teaspoon of salt
melted and chilled 1/2 cup unsalted butter (110g)
1/2 cup (100g) packed light brown sugar
75g granulated sugar, 1/3 cup
2 tsp extract Vanille
a single huge egg
1 1/2 cups (240g) high-quality semisweet chocolate chips (I use Ghirardelli) + additional for sprinkling
Flaky sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 ℉ and prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing basin. and salt. Set aside.
- Combine the melted and cooled butter, brown sugar, and sugar in a large mixing basin. It is critical that the butter not be hot, but it can be somewhat warm.
- For 1-2 minutes, whisk rapidly until it becomes a paste-like consistency.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Pour in the dry ingredients and fold together with a rubber spatula. Leave a few flour streaks and add the chocolate chips.
- Fold the dough until the chocolate chips are evenly distributed and the flour is totally incorporated. Don’t overmix the ingredients.
- This recipe calls for a large 2oz cookie scoop (or 1/4 measuring cup). Bake for 12-15 minutes after scooping 5 cookies onto the baking pan (12 for a more gooey cookie, 15 more a more well done cookie).
- Scoop 6 cookies onto the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes if you don’t have a large scoop or want regular-sized cookies.
- When the cookies have a golden ring around the perimeter but are pale and puffy in the center, they are done.
- Outside the oven, the cookies will continue to bake and flatten as they cool.
- Top with a few extra chocolate chips and a pinch of sea salt when they’re hot out of the oven.
- Place the dough on a cooling rack and proceed to bake the rest of it.
- Allow 20 minutes for the cookies to cool before eating. When they’re somewhat warm and the chocolate chips are still melted, they’re at their best. Enjoy!