Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls are incredibly simple to prepare. If you’re seeking for Bisquick breakfast ideas or Bisquick desserts, look no further than this recipe! You don’t have to wait for the dough to rise to produce great cinnamon rolls.
These Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls are really simple to prepare. You can make a homemade version of this famous Breakfast delight in just a few minutes. You can make a delicious breakfast OR brunch with just a few easy ingredients!
Easy Bisquick Cinnamon RollsCourse: DessertCuisine: American
Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls are buttery and soft, and they’re really simple to make.
In just 40 minutes, you can make these delectable cinnamon rolls. This recipe is ideal for a weekend breakfast.
1 can of refrigerator biscuits (8 pack)
2 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup sugar, granulated
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 cup sugar (confectioners’)
1–2 teaspoons of milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate the biscuits after opening them.
- Allow 15 minutes for them to warm up at room temperature.
- Place each biscuit on top of the other, with the sides touching, then squeeze and pinch them together.
- Roll out the biscuits with a rolling pin until they’re flat and the dough is in the shape of a rectangle; if the sides are uneven, that’s acceptable.
- Apply the 2 tablespoons of butter to the top of the entire piece of dough with a pastry brush.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle the topping on top of the buttered dough.
- Begin rolling from one of the short ends.
- Slice the dough into 1-inch pieces using a sharp knife.
- Place the rolls in a 9-inch oven-safe dish that hasn’t been oiled.
- bake for 18–20 minutes.
How are these Bisquick if you’re using canned refrigerator bisquits?