The greatest comfort dish is Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits! It’s simple to cook in a pot, then top with biscuits and bake! It’s prepared from the ground up and has a hearty taste. It can be made using homemade or store-bought biscuits.
Chicken Biscuit Pot Pie
This filling and hearty supper idea are quick and easy to create with this easy, creamy chicken pot pie casserole. This easy-to-make Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits Recipe will be a hit with the whole family.
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
The tender chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce are topped with soft, flaky biscuits in this Chicken Biscuit Pot Pie!
One of my family’s favorite recipes is this quick chicken pot pie with biscuits. Despite the fact that it is cooked with vegetables, I normally serve it with more vegetables on the side.
Chicken Pot Pie with BiscuitsCourse: DinnerCuisine: Southern
Easy healthy chicken pot pie with biscuit top
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
2 10.5 oz chicken cream soup
3 cups vegetables (frozen)
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
16 canned biscuits
2 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Nonstick spray a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Combine the frozen vegetables, shredded cheeses, chicken, and cream of chicken soup in a large mixing dish.
- Pour the ingredients into the baking dish after mixing until everything is well blended.
- Take the biscuit tin now. Place biscuit in a large bowl after quartering it.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top and stir. The biscuits should be placed on top of the chicken mixture.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, uncovered.
- Allow cooling completely before eating.