My family loves vegetables, so I make fresh salads all the time, and this Broccoli Salad is one of our faves!
- It’s really simple to make.
- It’s ideal for potlucks and barbecues because it’s best made ahead of time.
- It’s always a big hit, and I never have any leftovers!
- 8 bacon slices
- 1 pound florets cut from fresh broccoli
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- a quarter-cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (white)
Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring periodically, for about 10 minutes, or until uniformly browned.
Bacon slices should be drained on paper towels and crumbled after cool.
In a mixing dish, combine the bacon, broccoli, onion, and mozzarella cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar until sugar dissolves and the dressing is creamy; pour over broccoli mixture. Toss to evenly coat.
Leave a Reply