Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo With Grilled Chicken is a stunning recipe that comes together quickly. It’s a great weeknight supper because it’s a make-ahead pasta recipe.
This recipe is a fantastic supper that is packed with flavor and very gratifying if you love chicken alfredo olive garden.
Grilled Chicken Tortellini
The ultimate creamy comfort food is this Easy Asiago Tortellini Alfredo! This elegant dish is surprisingly simple to prepare. This is an easy meal for a family dinner.
How to Make Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo With Grilled Chicken
Tenderizing the chicken is essential. Start by tenderizing the boneless chicken breast using a meat mallet.
Season the chicken with Italian seasonings, salt, and black pepper on both sides.
More Tasty Pasta Dishes!
Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo with Grilled ChickenCourse: MainCuisine: Italian
The asiago tortelloni alfredo with grilled chicken from Olive Garden is ridiculously easy to make and tastes exactly like the restaurant version!
1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1 minced garlic clove
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/4 cup asiago
2 cups heavy cream
24 ounces Tortellini or cheese tortelloni
- Begin by using a meat mallet to tenderize 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Season the chicken on both sides with 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon Italian spices, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Cook the seasoned chicken on both sides until completely done in a large pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat.
- To keep grease from splattering all over your counter, I highly recommend utilizing a splatter screen.
- To keep the chicken juicy, transfer it to a platter and cover it with foil once it’s done cooking.
- minced garlic clove and 2 tablespoons unsalted butter in the same skillet Cook for 1 minute over medium heat.
- After that, add 2 cups of heavy cream. Bring the sauce to a simmer by increasing the heat.
- After that, remove the pan from the heat and stir in 3/4 cup grated Parmesan and 1/4 cup shredded asiago cheese.
- Whisk in the cheese until it is completely melted (about 3 minutes).
- Cook 24 ounces of tortelloni according to package directions in a saucepan of boiling salted water.
- Drain the water and transfer the tortelloni to a casserole dish once they’ve finished cooking.
- The sauce should then be poured over the baking dish. Cooked chicken should also be sliced and placed on top of the tortelloni.
- Top with some grated Asiago cheese and broil for a few minutes, until the cheese melts and browns slightly.
- Keep an eye on the oven because the broil setting can easily burn your meal.
Leave a Reply